Skip to Content

Saturday, February 16th, 2019
America’s Youngest Pro Female Monster Truck Driver | RIDICULOUS RIDES

America’s Youngest Pro Female Monster Truck Driver | RIDICULOUS RIDES

Comments
by February 11, 2019 Monster Trucks



SUBSCRIBE to Barcroft Cars: https://goo.gl/vbKSU2

MEET the youngest female monster truck driver in America who started racing when she just 14. Rosalee Ramer is 20 years old and has been driving monster trucks professionally since she was just 14. She is now known as the youngest professional female monster truck driver in the United States. Rosalee’s truck, Wild Flower, is a 1932 Ford Coupe monster truck with 66 inch tall tyres, weighing approximately 600-800lbs each, boasting 15-16 horsepower and decorated with pink roses.

Video Credits:
Videographer / director: Elie Khadra
Producer: Sophia Rahman, Ruby Coote
Editor: Beth Angus

Barcroft TV: https://www.youtube.com/user/barcroftmedia/featured
Barcroft Animals: https://www.youtube.com/barcroftanimals/featured
Barcroft Cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/BarcroftCars/featured

For more of the amazing side of life:

For the full story, visit BARCROFT.TV: http://cars.barcroft.tv/
Like BARCROFT CARS on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barcroft-Cars/588082827969567
Follow @BarcroftCars on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BarcroftCars
Check out more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/BarcroftCars/videos

Download Barcroft TV on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/barcroft-tv/id1287734327?mt=8

Download Barcroft TV on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.recipe.barcroft&hl=en

source

Previous
Next

One commentcomments45

  1. Wow😍😍😍😍😍she's a miracle

  2. I've seen her run.unlike some ladies in Monster Jam,she has NO Fear of that far right pedal.once her skill reaches her "crazy" level with right foot,oh,the trophies she'll win.If she's single and really crazy,I'm talking lock up for own safety crazy,I'd pop question to see how fast she runs then.Honestly though, I could drive her transporter and enjoy life on the road if she did.

  3. she looks like she kisses other females

  4. You go girl because I reckon whatever males can do females are allowed to do it as well if they really want to then females can do anything it's a bit like miles

  5. She's out here throwing around 1500 hp, my ex couldn't even turn her Volkswagen buggy without jerking the wheel.

  6. The perfect girl doesn't exi…….

  7. Watsonville is proud of you👍 Boys better be scared its just the beginning.

  8. 14 year old crushin cars, I cant even change my oil!

  9. Donuts in a monster truck…. that's nuts!

  10. It's so wholesome to see her and her dad

  11. "TIME FLYS"
    "DETOUR"
    "WILD FLOWER"

    3 great trucks for this team

  12. Boo GT GO UGA lets go bulldogs

  13. At 3:00 you can see her nitrogen shock housing is cracked.

  14. Great Dad equals Great Lady. Wish every dad was like this in the world. It would be a better place.

  15. Wife material. Plain and simple.

  16. She is going to be one HELL of a mechanical engineer!!! We need more women in engineering.

  17. don't give she angry guys…
    ha ha ha ha

  18. I would love to do that. But it expensive like Motocross and BMX. keep goin girl ur one of my role models

  19. Beautiful honey 💋💋💋

  20. Idiots giving her a hard time when 99% of them are wishing that was their girlfriend or wife. The other 1% is gay.

  21. haha i like how she mentions the original make of the car even though its COMPLETELY different :D. I guess its still there in spirit

  22. Girl drives a monster truck when she's 14
    Here i am can't even drive a motor bike

  23. Monster trucks are not the only field were boys and girls are equal, that is all of motor sports.

  24. Yep, seen and met her. In fact I’ve been at the track they are filming at. I believe I was even at the event where they showed Bigfoot at the beginning. As that’s the only time that I know of that they’ve been here. They also had Bigfoot #1.

  25. Keep gettin after it! Awesome!!!!

  26. And now that their team found an engine shop to build motors that dont spit their guts out on a regular basis both of them get way more seat time to hone their skills

  27. I thought I was cool with dune buggy at the age of 13 pphhhhhh!

  28. That's kind of hard to imagine going from on the road to school and then going back on the road again

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*